- To test new products or new markets or new locations
- To showcase exclusive, seasonal or limited-edition products
- To receive feedback from customers and observe shopping patterns
- To increase awareness and exposure for a brand or product line
- To make the most of a short-term marketing investment
Retailers have to know the rules, but with a relatively high number of high-street vacancies these days, pop-ups make sense for many marketers.
To see a London pop-up shop for Kate Spade as it evolved, visit the Facebook page of specialist Neverstop. For more photos of pop-ups around the world, see the Pinterest board of POPAI and photos on London Pop-ups.