- At top left, Kia's strapline is "The Power to Surprise." That's the automotive brand's worldwide strapline.
- Center top, GT's global strapline for Champiro tyres is "Experience the Performance."
- Right at top, Mercedes Benz uses the strapline, "The best or nothing."
- Bottom left, BMW's ad includes the phrase "BMW EfficientDynamics," a reference to its earth-friendly lower emissions.
- Bottom right, Ford's ad shows the strapline "Go further." This strapline appears on its website and other promotional elements.
Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Spanish ads, English straplines
Car and Driver magazine from Spain, I noticed many ads feature English straplines (see arrows). This indicates a globalisation of promotional themes and a recognition that drivers welcome global brands and are willing to buy them locally.