Friday, 28 May 2010
New Essential Guide to Marketing Planning
The new edition of Essential Guide to Marketing Planning will be published on June 8.
Amazon has a preview of the book and an author page showing more of my marketing textbooks.
- Organising model of the planning process. A diagram at the start of each chapter shows your progress through the seven stages of the marketing planning process.
- Coverage of the latest developments in marketing, including social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook, mobile marketing, greenwashing and marketing metrics.
- Examples within the chapters are longer to show how manufacturers, retailers, service firms and other organisations apply the principles of marketing planning to achieve objectives.
- Case studies from well-known companies including Net-a-Porter, Cadbury and Adidas help you understand key elements of the planning process.
- 17 checklists guide you through the essential aspects of creating a marketing plan.
Please look for this new edition at your local book shop or online, and let me know what you think. Thank you!